Sunday, August 2, 2015

Commercial Break


Let's take a commercial break. First, I apologize for the lag between posts here. I know the two or three of you that keep up with this blog were having a rough time:)

Please take a moment to leave a comment. Whether you find something interesting, or want another venue through which to mock me.

Other ideas: Add this blog as a widget on your phone, so you know when updates happen. Add this blog to your RSS feed reader.  Tell your friends (or frenemies)!

While we are on the subject of commercials, let me say that, in general, I hate commercials.  However, I LOVE classic Transformers commercials. I loved the great animation.  I was so jealous of the kids who got to play on the amazing sets, and whose faces turned into robots.

Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment